Electricity Saving Tips
Draw a smile on the correct electricity saving tips and frown on those that are NOT.
- Let the sun shine in! During the day when it is brighter outside, open the curtains and use thesunlight instead of turning on the lights.
- Use the electric fan all the time!
- Don’t leave the refrigerator door open. Decide what you want to eat before you open the door.
- Have a sandwich night once a week. Not cooking on the stove or in the oven saves gas and electricity.
- Set the aircon unit on high all the time.
- Always use the shower heater.
- Plant trees and shrubs. Trees that lose their leaves are best to block the sun in the summer and when the leaves fall, they let the sun shine through in the winter helping to warm you house.